Saturday 18 June 2011

Sweet Almond Oil.. . :D




Just a few drops will turn you... into a more beautiful you!!! :) It's better than any other magic potion...

Ok, so this is a new re-beginning for my hair.. LOL I mean re-begging because I've used this before!!

My hair is screaming for some attention... all those shampoos and conditioners that claim to transform your hair type in a fortnight... bla bla bla we all know what they say... well I've had enough and so has my hair... it has become very dry, brittle, frizzy and been falling like mad lately, especially since I started using the fructis heat activated shampoo... so... this is what I am going to do...

I changed my shampoo and conditioner, to tresemme flawless curls. I've heard good things about tresemme, so let’s give it a go..



I don't regularly use heat on my hair, only on my fringe/bangs and not every day.. maybe only 2 or 3 times a week.. But on those occasions I will use Tresemmé's Straightening Gel, it sculpts and protects your luscious locks.. :)

Those are more than enough chemicals for my hair.. I will no longer be using creams, serums or gels, after washing.
I'm going back to my mum's old trick from back when me and my sister were small and all that was on our curlies was baby shampoo (I don't even want to get close to that nowadays lol).

What am I on about??

SWEET ALMOND OIL
Yes!! Sweet almond oil... it can do wonders for your whole body! I'm using just a few drops and working it into my damp hair... and that gives me more control and healthy shine.. Once a week I massage it into my scalp in a larger quantity, a couple of hours before I wash my hair.. That will help with my scary hair loss :)

You can also use it as a deep conditioner, heat up your oil slightly and work a generous amount into your hair and leave overnight... you can wear a scarf of head cap so it doesn't smear when you go to bed.. :)

Another option is to again, apply to your hair then cover with a hot towel, this will help your scalp and hair to absorb the oil.. This will help not only with dry, damaged, brittle, dull hair but also with dandruff and itchy scalp, and make your hair grow longer, stronger and healthier... :) And an added bonus, while you massage it into your hair, it's also nourishing your nails :)

Sweet almond oil isn't just good for your hair, you can use it all over your body, fresh out of the shower ... rub the oil into wet skin. The water will help the oil go on easier, and you will use less quantity as you can spread it evenly. This will give you a natural glow, as well as nourish and hydrate your skin. This is perfect for you, if you have very dry and flaky, or irritable skin. It is a natural moisturizer, suitable for all skin types, as it won't leave your skin feeling greasy or oily.

If used regularly, in the long term it helps prevent stretch marks, lighten dark spots (from scars etc..) and maintain your skin's natural elasticity.

Please note that although this is a natural product you shouldn't use it if you have any kind of nut allergy, if unsure always consult your doctor. All these benefits are known from the use of 100% PURE natural sweet almond oil, with no other ingredients added. Always be aware of all ingredients in products used, some can be harmful to our health. I purchased my 100% pure oil from my local chemist, I wanted to make sure I knew exactly what I was applying to my hair and skin.. If unsure about a product don't be shy to ask for help! :)

I'll let you guys know my progress, and how much my hair is enjoying less chemicals :)

No comments:

Post a Comment