Monday 20 June 2011

Review: Vaseline Cocoa Butter Range

I've been using this for about a month and a half now.. And I love it.
The first one I bought was the body lotion, (so far my favourite) I also got the body oil a couple of weeks ago, as oils usually are better for summer as our skin gets very dry from sun exposure and all that salty/chlorinated water!!


This range is made up of 3 different products, the vitalising gel body oil and the deep conditioning body lotion mentioned earlier, and the one I have not tried yet but will be buying soon, the smoothing body butter.

From my experience both the oil and lotion are very good and do exactly what promised, although it really depends on the result you wish to obtain. As we all know oil is absorbed by our skin slower. So if you don't like the oiled up look lol I don't recommend... I'm not a big fan either, that's why I used it after coming from the beach, I shower then apply on wet skin, and it really gives back my skin all its moisture and leaves it looking healthier... This comes in gel form, but once in contact with the skin becomes more oil like.

It's really important to keep your skin moisturized if you want a gorgeous looking tan that will last longer..

For everyday use, I like the body lotion.. It is the best lotion I have ever used on my skin.. I have very dry skin especially on my arms and legs, and I can tell you this locks in moisture for me for all day long and night if needed.. And you don't have to re-apply. It has just the perfect texture for me not too thick, not too thin.. :) It's great, that's why I can't wait to try the body butter :)

Both these products have a very nice and sweet cocoa butter smell, however it will not last all day, so you don't have to worry about the smell getting on your nerves :)

I'm sticking with these for as long as they keep working on my skin, and I hope they stay on the shelves long after summer is gone. :)

Keepin' my skin soft with cocoa butter, love Dee*

No comments:

Post a Comment