Tuesday 21 June 2011

Review; E.L.F Mineral Blemish Kit

Hi guys :)

Here I am, with another review, elf's Mineral Blemish Kit. Iv'e been using this for about 2 weeks now, and I really do like it.

elf says;

Heal and disguise blemishes with the all natural Mineral Blemish Kit. This translucent powder has active acne fighting ingredients like natural Sulfur, Tea Tree and Willow Bark to treat acne and prevent future breakouts while penetrating deep into the pores to control blackheads.

I say; (lol)

I agree, I think it's a great product and it really does help with spots and blemishes. I find that for me it really helps with itchiness and irritated skin you can get from spots, it calms and soothes my skin as well as disguise the redness a little bit.
When I bought this I didn't think it would be all that great, but I am very, very pleasently surprised.

elf's directions;

Take the concealer brush and dab into the powder. Apply formula on areas that need spot treatment. Use nightly and or daily to treat and prevent future breakouts.

The kit does include a small synthetic concealer brush, I find it works well with the powder. I use it nightly, after I wash my face and leave it to do it's magic all night! :) I prefer this as to using it during the day, I don't really think it will be as effective with all your other make up over it (foundation, concealer, powder etc...) but that's just me...

Like I said, I am very pleased with this, It really works for me as I have very irritable skin on my face, and it has improved since I started using this every night.

You can buy it from elf.uk they ship to most countries in Europe, it only costs €6.80 (£6) but I got it with one of their facebook offers 20% off or something like that I'm not really sure..  It is rather afordable even though it's one of the "priciest" items sold by elf. But it is well worth your cash because you get quite a large amount of product, considering a little goes a long way...

Let me know if I missed anything, or if you have any questions! :)

No blemishes to be seen ;) love Dee*

No comments:

Post a Comment