Wednesday 22 June 2011

High Fashion Nails


I don't know about you, but I for one am totally, head over heels in love with these red soled beauties... Most definitely will be a permanent resident on my high end (no way affordable) wish list!! Soo a girl can dream right… Not paying any taxes on those… not yet anyway, lol.
Drooling on my laptop today as I looked at picks of these babies, I remembered a video tutorial I saw on YouTube ages ago, on a Louboutin manicure.

So naturally I got to it to show you guys how it looks… and I really loved it. I think it’s as fancy as the shoes…………… a gazillion times cheaper though J



I used fake nails obviously… You can do this on your natural nails, but mine are too short right now and I really don’t want to think of how long it would take me to remove the red from under my nails… so I think I will always use fake nails for this specific nail design… Making sure I glue them properly don’t want to leave anyone any presies lying around… LOL
The nail polished I used for this was a random unused black I had "Clhiché - Gotico" Nothing fancy just plain ol' black polish, same with the nails..

I started by painting the red part, before I glued them on. Then I did one coat of the black, glued the nails on, and applied the 2nd coat to finish.. And that was in.... Done!
Easy Breezy Galm Louboutin Nails


I want to rock this for ages now...

Love and Louboutin.... Dee*

No comments:

Post a Comment