Thursday 16 June 2011

Say no to smokey!! (eye)

I've never told you but I love Kandee Johnson the make-up artist. I'm addicted to her videos on youtube she's really upbeat and funny, very entertaining really.... and she teaches us some pretty cool stuff!!
So I was catching up on the latest from her blog. and how happy was I to see she did a video on the make-up look I adopted earlier this week :) (yay for good ideas lol)
I started to feel that with the heat and all the sunshine this time of year, (not complaining) my skin felt a bit heavy with too much eyeshadow and other things going on. Sooo the other day when I bought that liquid eyeliner from essence, I thought I'd change my routine for summer... and here's what I've been wearing on my face.. :)

With a clean moisturised face, I apply some of E.L.F's mineral booster - sheer using my hot pink kabuki brush from Primark.

Then I apply my eyeshadow base, it is shimmery even though you can't really tell from this pic. I usually go for a neutral shade for eyeshadow or gold, but if I'm in a hurry I'll go for just the primer as it gives you a nice naturalish shimmer...



Then I do my liquid eyeliner and lip gloss using my most recent faves from essence..

Lip gloss in top; my favourite milkshake, bottom; me & my icecream

I then finish with some blush using E.L.F's Studio Blush and Bronze compact, I have to build up on the blush as my skin is dark, but it gives me a nice summery glow as this blush has a slight gold shimmer to it... really pretty..

And thats my way of doing Kandee's most recent summer look, saying no to smokey eyes!! :)

Here is her video, hope you enjoy watching her (and her earing) as much as I do!! :)

Loving winged eyeliner and pink lips, xoxo Dee*

No comments:

Post a Comment