Wednesday 23 January 2013

Chocolatey Sin...

Hi Girls,

How are you all today?

My post for today is a tiny bit different, but very sweet.... I just know you are going to loveee it..
So I was snooping around on YouTube this afternoon, just catching up on the latest news and I found the most amazing recipe. I did fight it, watching some DIY videos, tutorials etc.. But it didn't work, half an hour later there I was in the kitchen, putting on my apron and all pots and pans out.
And my oh my was it worth it... Curious yet?



Something this good should not be legal, lol surely is a SIN....

The recipe I used is in Portuguese and you can find it here, although I'm sure you can find plenty in English that will be just as tasty.

Well girlie's that's all for today, I really do hope you try this out :) let me know how it goes if you try it.

Chocolatey... Dee*



No comments:

Post a Comment