Sunday 3 July 2011

My 30 Day Challenge!!

Hi Girls,

Yeah I know this post is a couple of days late!!
But I couldn't make it earlier!! LOL

As you may have noticed already by the title on this post... There is a 30 day challenge just starting, ohhh yeah, a whole moth baby!!! And you guys ask, what’s the challenge?!


Yes! You guessed it. A while month without buying any makeup…. Not even a single eye shadow… nothing… (I will continue to wear the makeup I already own lol just no purchasing new stuff allowed) It’s not that I have too much makeup, because I don’t even wear it everyday... But I have enough for my specific needs!! So that’s that a whole month without spending Money on make up... I have cheated a little bit, but not purposely… Because I ordered stuff from elf and from Bokeh last month that I have not yet received… So it’s not really my fault… I’ll try not to use them until August once they arrive…. LOL I’ll let you know how that goes…

Hell it’s gonna be a tough month... lol ;)

New Makeup free... Dee*

No comments:

Post a Comment