Thursday 30 June 2011

Great deal at Bokeh Cosmetics

Hi Girls,

I told you before about Bokeh Face Cosmetics, but I actually ordered a few loose mineral shadow samples today to try out..
I din't go crazy as I want to give everything a try first, by this I mean the shipping, how long it takes and everything... And I love that BFC lets you order samples... this way if you don't like as much or if it doesn't suit you, you dont waste as much product... on the other hand if you love then just order the full size.. :) Great all round.
I can't believe how cheap all the stuff is.. on the samples (1$ each) you get 6 for 5 :) full size shadows are all 5$ each (I'm not sure on the quantity so I won't lie to you, check out the website). You can also buy refills for your existing jars and those are 4$ each. There is so much to chose from, I really had a hard time picking out only a few!! :)

Hurry get your order in, 20% off with Facebook code (BFCFB20OFF) and free shipping till July 4th to celebrate the US Holiday.. :)

So I'll show you everything once it arrives, and will be happy to share my opinion and swatches with you guys...

Bonkers for Bokeh... Dee*

No comments:

Post a Comment