Tuesday 28 June 2011

Too good to pass..

Who could ever say no to Elf's most recent offer?! I did try but it was useless...


To celebrate 200.000 "likes" on Facebook, elf is offering 50, YES 50% off the entire website... That's everything half price... hurry to get your orders in though... this has generated so much traffic to the website is's actually been quite slow... This offer has a minimum spend of £25 before the code (SUMMER50) is entered... meaning £12.50 minimum spend, that's what they usually have, so you wont have to spend extra get your goodies half price....

I've ordered.... what are you waiting for??? :)

Partying like an elf.... Dee*


Please note I have no link to e.l.f uk whatsoever, I am a regular customer of theirs. All elf products spoken about on my blog are purchased by me with my own money.

No comments:

Post a Comment