Sunday 26 June 2011

Small Essence Haul

Hi guys J
I’m here to just show you real quick a few essence bits I picked up a few days ago.
(From left to right, top to bottom) Eye shadow nº41 “Spotted” (matte effect), Eye shadow nº44 “It’s up to you” (shimmer), Nail polish nº55 “let’s get lost”, Nail polish nº51 “Mellow Yellow”.

These are really great colours for summer.. I instantly pictured them together! J

The blue colour goes on really easily even on the first coat, the yellow on the other hand you might need two to three coats to get it looking perfect. Or you can go for a white-ish base then it should look perfect with just the one or two coats.

These are the swatches for the shadows, the “it’s up to you shade” is like a watermelon colour with really soft shimmer. I go for these because I’m not a really big fan of heavy shimmer on my eyes! The spotted shade is a pale peachy colour totally matte. I’ve not tried these yet but I think they will also look great together.
Let’s get lost in Mellow Yellow... Dee*

No comments:

Post a Comment