Monday 13 June 2011

Shopping!!! :) for makeup!!!

Hello, hello!! :)

Yes I did it again, and again... today!! I couldn't resist... I found a shop near my house that sells Essence makeup, and boy was I exited.. had to wait untill today to go "have a look".. (We always say we are just going to have a look, but we always end up buying something)
So obviously I had to get something.... all that low priced makeup I've heard so much about crying my name!? I had to bring a few items home with me!!

So I got; (from left to right) French Manicure Pen, Smokey eyes brush, 2 Stay with me glosses, Waterproof eyeliner in black.


The French manicure pen is really good, you can see I tried it out on my thumb straight away!! :P I really works as a pen. Perfect for use on my left hand but for my right hand I think I prefer regular nail varnish as I can control it better. But that's just me!! :) Recomend it anyway!!
 The smokey eyes brush, is just a regular blending brush, nothing to scream and shout about, but it is really good for it's price tag.. Gave it a go earlier, its quite soft, picks up enough product for blending. All in all a good afordable brush.(No comparisons as I do not own any stupidly priced brushes or makeup)
I am now in love with this eyeliner, it's soooo good. It comes with a proper brush, not one of those stiff aplicators. It's really black and smooth on my skin and it is waterproof I tested :P I tried to remove it once dry, and I was very pleased to see it does not run down your face... it actually fades... so you will never be left looking bad with this liquid liner. :) ( It will replace my oriflame gel liner, which is now crumbling, so not very good!!)

And last but not least, my favourite buy!! LIPGLOSS!!!
I got this Stay With me longlasting lipgloss in two shades; Me & My Icecream (top swatch) and My Favourite Milkshake (bottom swatch)

And my favourite buy??? The Award goes to????? 
Me & My Icecream lipgloss.. :)

It is the most gorgeous light pink colour, it's like sweets.. and they have the most tempting smell... I'ts just delicious :) My new face gloss, I'm not too keen on the applicator, but "ya can't have everything right?!"
So this is what the applicator looks like!! It's not that bad.. but it can make applying your gloss evenly a bit harder than with other applicators.
But this gloss is trully amazing, it does exactly what it says on the tin.. stays on for yonks, and it doesn't dry out you lips, not so far anyway.. :)

I hope you enjoyed my review of these products i bought, and there will be another one coming soon ;).

Me & My Icecream, xoxo Dee*

No comments:

Post a Comment