Sunday 12 June 2011

Love at first sight.... ♥

Hi guys!! :)
So I was just surfing around, looking at some blogs and stuff and I found the most ßΣΛЦŢĪŦǕĽ mineral eye shadow colours I instantly fell in ĻŌVΞ with....

These are the new additions to my already very long make-up wishlist!!!!


No. 703 - Rapunzel
left: No. 703 Rapunzel - warm, honey-golden hue/ right: No.202 Sand Castle - Sun-heated sand with gold shimmer
 
No. 004 - Army Knife
left: No. 201 Prince - Midnight blue with silver shimmer / right: No. 004 Army Knife - Dark chocolate brow w/medium gold shimmer
These are my top 4 choices, but it's really hard to pick as all the colours are gorgeous... I wish I could have all of them lol. The greens are so amazing too, and all the shades look really pigmented.
I think we all share Bokeh Face Cosmetics' opinion when they say that fantastic makeup shouldn't be a luxury.. We all love high quality affordable makeup :) According to the info on their website everything is formulated and crafted by hand, so we all no there is no funny stuff going into our makeup...

Anyway check out their website for pics of all their lovely eyeshadows.. trust my you will be daydreaming about them for days!! :P

If you want to give your luck a try you can also enter this giveaway I found, open till June 20th.. the prize is 4 of the Bokeh face cosmetics mineral eyeshadows, and they are being given away by Shabbymakeupandmore. So check it out for all the details on the lovely prize and all the diferent ways you can enter!! I know I will!!! :)

Daydreaming of Bokeh mineral eyeshadow,

xoxo ĐΞΣ♠

No comments:

Post a Comment