Tuesday 12 July 2011

Windows Live Writer…

Hi dollies…

I’m posting today using Windows Live Writer… It’s another one of Microsoft’s applications that allows you to post to various blogs using something very similar to Word… I don’t know yet if it’s any easier than blogger… Apparently it downloads all your blog’s settings when you set it up so you don’t need to worry about that.. everything will look the same… And you can also add maps, tables as well as the normal things on blogger!!!

I don’t know how good, or even easy or hard it is to use yet. But I’ll be giving you the low down on this Live writer mojo over the next days and weeks!! :)

Let’s not leave all the testing for later… Wana see a map of where I was today??

Ok! So… so far I’m not liking this at all, it just took me litereally 10 mins to label the link for the map above… and my pc seems to be slower. Not sure it has anything to do with this yet but..!! :/

High Tech…. at a very low speed…Dee*

No comments:

Post a Comment