Thursday 7 July 2011

elf (mini) haul :D

Hi Girls! :)

Remember the elf 50% offer from last month?? It arrived on tuesday...
The postman caught me just coming out of my driveway... I was so happy.... I had to pull over and open the box in my car for a first quick  peek!! :) here is all the stuff I got half price!!! :)


I didn't get much as I'm waiting for the big July 11th re-stock and new stuff... I have not given anything a full try yet... I've been going to the beach almoast everyday so I naturally don't wear make up for that!! :) Let you know about everything once I've tried it! :)
I do know and am a bit worried that the Studio Powder brush has lost alot of hair just from testing the softness... :/ I hope it stops after I give it a good wash..

Hi, I'm Dee and I'm an Elfaholic.... Dee*

No comments:

Post a Comment